Skip to main content
Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Dynamics CRM in Higher Education (UK)

Dynamics CRM in Higher Education (UK)

Topic
Replies
Dynamics CRM in Higher Education (UK) - Forum Dynamics CRM in Higher Education (UK)

Posted on by Ellis_ar 10 User Group Leader

Hi all! I am not sure if you will receive updates on this group anymore but I also lost my access to admin the group by changing email addresses. If you do want to revive and rejoin this group though, you can now find it on LinkedIn here: htt...

Replies
Dynamics CRM in Higher Education (UK) - Forum Dynamics CRM in Higher Education (UK)

Posted on by Community Member Microsoft Employee

A nice end of the week read - Wave 2 release notes! There is a good summary article here in case it is easier to digest. I think the key things I will find interesting are: New experience to edit multiple records â€“ another dependency o...

Replies

Last replied Posted on by Lizzy Baldwin

Hello! Really glad to have found this group - I'm Lizzy Baldwin, Head of Enquiries and Conversion (part of Student Recruitment and Business Development) at London Metropolitan University. Very happy to be here. 

Replies

Last replied Posted on by Community Member Microsoft Employee

Welcome! Whilst you're here, introduce yourself. Which institution and department are you from? 

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,277 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 222,989 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,140

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans